Thursday, March 17, 2011

Wow - Been awhile!

So I won't lie - I have time on my hands becasue the kids are at my Mom's (hooray for Grandma's everywhere) and there are long overdue updates!
Boleyn - a beauty of a blue brindle pied frenchie, born Unicum Buldy Milly, has recently joined the family and I'm estatic to have her bred to Viking this summer.  We'll have every kind of blue out there and I'll be keeping one here for sure!!!
Supreme is up first with Tarvaris and since they're both black brindle pied we'll be having a gorgeous pack of black pieds born early this summer.  I have to find a co-home for one of these babies, as there's no way I'm letting a whole flock of show winners leave here without grabbing one for my show ring!!
We added a handler to the AMIaBULL family (yes, I finally realised that I'll never get there without my 2 kids whistling from the sidelines at my entries)!  Trisha has lots of ring experience and we'll be loading up the shelves with prizes starting this summer!  Look out for AMIaBULL in the ring - we're friendly, but we still kick....  well you know. ;)
Shelby and her daughter Sierra are both matched with Viking this year in the fall and for those of you dying to see more fawn and RED - here they come!!!  Reservation lists are short and don't last so don't hesitate!  It's been awhile for fawn and red, I know, but this is THE year!

No comments:

Post a Comment