Monday, March 21, 2011

Tarvaris

So today our muscle man: Tarv is headed back to his regular digs with his co-owners and we'll miss the little testosterone junkie dearly!  It was so nice for me to visit with him without having any girls in heat in the house!! - He says with us here when his other family vacations and when he needs to feel manly and honeymoon ;).  He's a gorgeous boy and I love him and his Mojo (though I have to admit the mojo comes in at a distant second!).  Studs are always an enigma - especially in the Frenchie world, as sometimes you can't tell the difference in behaviour between them and the altered boys; their drive can be so low.  Trust me - no one ever told Tarvaris that French Bulldogs don't like to breed naturally.  In fact I think I can hear him laughing from here. ;)
Studliness and all, he's wonderful boy and, as always, I enjoyed watching all the heads turn as he walks down the street.  Can't help but stare at a Busher Pjlus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment