Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Photo Op Bust

SO there I was this morning, camera and flash charged, backdrop hung, puppies pristine... and .... crud. Yep you heard me: crud. I think I got 3 good photos out of the lot. There's just no accounting for puppies and there moods. Now don't get me wrong - I have some experience with the preparation of this type of thing. Feed puppies, warm puppies, tidy and rub before looking for action (I WAS trying to get some pics of their new found legs and walking about)...yeah, not gonna work. Everyone wanted to go away from the camera, hide their face in the comfy blanket, our just plain get the heck out. Sooooo... I snuggled instead. The great news with my pups is that I spend so much time with them they think of me as another mom. They spend a good deal of time as a group on top of me, in my lap, wherever they can fit, really.

So, as all good breeders do when thy hit challenges, I rolled with it. I must have gotten some of the best dang pics I've taken of this litter just by letting them snuggle in my lap instead of the fantastic set I'd created. So what if the backdrop is my ugly green velour track pants, my unpedicured feet and my comfy sweater that I wouldn't be caught dead in public wearing... Guaranteed none of you will notice anything but cute cute puppies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment